Thursday, October 2, 2014

Family and Everything Else

So pretty much not much in the Motorcycle thing going on lately.
Heres some pics from the Standard Asylum.
The 

Meet....Rebel Love Brown....my latest creation....
Proud Grampa!
Uncle Justin....bought me my first Vans!
My girls are getting so big!!!
Some Alone time......chasing parts
The LEGEND...Honor and Respect for this Man! 
My Ride or Die....
My Circle is Small....My trust is even Smaller....DTA!
Miss my RP
Kutty and I built this......Mother Fucker
You just decorated the cake!
Dont belive me.....watch Two Wheel Terrors for proof.
They see us Rolling.....they Hate'n
Motorcycles come and go......
But your Family and the Trusted ones are for life.....Make sure you spend allot of time with them....because you never know when it may be there time to go....
Or even worse......yours!
See what happens when im on date night and have had to much Sapporo.....and with my wife walking around a clothing store.
Until next time....